- “Spacery” is committed to respecting your privacy and will not act unlawfully regarding your personal information.
- We do not make any representations about third party websites that may be linked to the website.
- This IPP governs the manner in which your personal information, obtained through the website, will be dealt with and we endorse the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected about visitors to our website, in particular information that is capable of identifying an individual (“personal information”).
- We encourage you to review this IPP periodically so that you are updated on any changes. We welcome your feedback.
- It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in South Africa.
- Personal visitor information is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted.
Use of Information
- We guarantee that your personal information is employed solely for the purpose of providing any service that the user has requested and that apart from the exceptions stipulated below, no user data, personal or otherwise, will ever be passed to external agencies or third parties for any reason unless required by law.
- Correspondence sent from the website, that may contain personal information, is archived for record-keeping and back-up purposes only.
Collecting information on registered members
- Our registration process will require us to collect personal information about you in order for you to optimise our service offerings.
- As such it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
- Registration is completely optional and may include submitting your name, email address, physical address, contact numbers, options on receiving updates and promotional material and other information.
- You may access and edit this information by logging in and accessing your account details.
Credit Card Details
- For Credit Card payments, users are directed to Paygate (DPO South Africa), a secure third party credit card processor.
- Neither this website nor the owners of this website store collect customers credit card details in any way.
- Apart from where disclosure is necessary or you have consented to disclose, to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
- We may engage third parties (e.g. courier companies) to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In doing so and in order to meet your request for goods or services, we may disclose some of your personal information to those third parties.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to this site, and our security measures are regularly reviewed and updated. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your transmitted personal information,making our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
- Our employees and service providing contractors related to our information systems, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we cannot be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information for Users
- IP Addresses
- Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services.
- This information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to individual users.
Cookies and Applets
- Cookies and Applets allow us to increase your security by storing your session ID and are a means to monitor single user access.
- This non-personal aggregated information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
Access to Information
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure, and to keep this information up to date and accurate – if at any time, you discover that your information is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
- As mentioned above, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information
Links to other sites
- We provide links to Websites outside of our websites, as well as to third party Websites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website.
- Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Website and its privacy statement.
- You may opt out of seeing ads for this site with the relevant advertiser.